Wednesday, March 25, 2009

updates...a lot of updates

So I got my letter back from CalArts.
Well, I didn't get accepted TT___TT
So I asked if I could appeal, and the lady said, with an attitude, "Why is everybody asking me this? Well, our decisions are pretty much final. But, if you'd like, you can send in a one page letter to us why you think we should accept you."
Snobby much?
Well, it's all good. I still got into college :)
Luckily, I got into my first choice school, and hopefully I'm going.
I actually thinking about going to the military, but I need to meet their requirements. The only requirement I haven't met was...my weight and I have problems running for a long time -____-'
But I really want to join. It's always been my dream to join, but I also want to go to college, without spending time on something else.
Idk what to do. Well, anyhow, check out my new blog, j3shika.wordpress.com
Don't worry, I'll still be coming by here, as usual. I'll just have more than one blog! :D
I also made a new twitter! :D

No comments: